Tea Tone Plus is a fat-burning diet supplement that contains four proven weight loss ingredients. It actually comes in capsule form, but we here at Best Weight Loss Drinks have decided to review it anyway because it contains three popular varieties of green tea. Made by RDK Pharmaceuticals, a respected manufacturer of all-natural supplements, and backed by numerous studies and customer testimonials, Tea Tone Plus is definitely worth a deeper investigation.
How Tea-Tone Plus Works
Tea Tone Plus contains three different green tea varieties, all coming from the same species of camellia sinensis, but grown under different conditions. This gives each of them different chemical properties that help with weight loss. The fourth ingredient is raspberry ketone, which has gotten a ton of press, including an endorsement by Dr. Oz, because it appears to shrink fat cells and make it harder for the body to store fat.
The makers of Tea Tone Plus claim that any of the four ingredients in their supplement taken by themselves won’t do you much good, but because they work so well together the supplement can help you lose weight without any significant lifestyle changes. This is because of the catechin polyphenols in the three teas that stop your body from absorbing fat. The caffeine content also boosts your metabolism by acting as a thermogenic booster that burns calories as your body is forced to use energy to cool itself down.
How Tea-Tone Plus Helps you Lose Weight
- Shed pounds without cutting calories
- Lose weight without working out
- Antioxidants help you fight off diseases like cancer and diabetes
- Get the benefits of green tea without having to brew it four times a day
- All-natural ingredients
- Unlike other diet pills there are no side effects
Tea-Tone Plus Side Effects
The four ingredients in Tea Tone Plus are completely natural and the product is made in FDA-approved laboratories, so the United States government has deemed this product safe. There are no known side effects except that some people have stronger reactions to the caffeine in the teas than others. These minor reactions can include a rapid heartbeat and nervousness, but these effects usually go away quickly.
- Green Select Phytosome – This is a very concentrated and high quality form of green tea for weight loss that contains more fat burning polyphenols than the tea you buy at your local market. Green tea has been used in ancient Chinese medicine for thousands of years and continues to be a mainstay ingredient in weight loss supplements today.
- Pu-Erh Tea Extract – This less popular but still antioxidant rich tea helps your body resist fatty acid synthesis, which is one of the main causes of weight gain and heart disease.
- Oolong Tea Extract – Oolong comes from only the youngest tips of the camellia sinensis plant. Because of this it is incredibly high in polyphenols and catechins, which are the main fat burning compound in these teas.
- Raspberry Ketone – RDK Pharmaceuticals has created a patented ketone extract that they call Razberi-K™ which enhances the already powerful benefits found in raspberries. This ingredient triggers your body to release norepinephrine. This chemical is responsible for breaking down fat cells.
While there is significant evidence that green tea can help you lose weight, there are not as many studies that show how these teas work together to help you get healthy. The reason we decided to review Tea-Tone Plus is that we wanted to know whether it was better to buy this product, or if you could just buy the individual teas and get the same results. Below is what we found:
- The Linus Pauling Institute conducted a study on 35 overweight men. Some were give just oolong tea, and some were given a combination of green and oolong tea. The results after the 12 week testing period were extraordinary. All the men improved their BMI, had reduced body fat and lost weight, but the group that drank the combination had much more positive results. The scientists came to the conclusion that the teas worked together to maximize their weight loss properties.
- Researcher Kevin Maki published a study in the Journal of Nutrition that found that men who drank green tea not only lost double the amount of weight, but they also shed more of the hard to get rid of fat in the stomach region.
- A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition concluded that green tea both increased metabolism and helped oxidize fat. They also found that the tea increased thermogenisis during the day around 40 percent.
Where to buy Tea-Tone Plus
Tea-Tone Plus can be purchased directly from the official website (link below) and ships to most of the countries worldwide, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. As mentioned, right now Tea Tone Plus is only available online but in the future it might be available also on the high street names like Boots, Holland & Barret and Amazon. We will be quite certain that buying from the official website is the best option though because of several promotions.
The Price for 1 month is just under £19, and buying 3 months supply will get you 4th month FREE, saving you over £60 on your Tea Tone Plus.
Our investigation into Tea Tone Plus gives us no reason to think it won’t do exactly what the manufacturers say it will do: Help you burn fat, control your weight, and increase your metabolism. The studies show that these ingredients can help you lose weight. On the other hand, it is not a magical solution to weight issues that works even if you don’t exercise and continue to eat fatty, unhealthy foods. If you combine Tea Tone Plus with moderate exercise and a fairly healthy diet, then you can easily lose around two to three pounds a week while using this supplement.