Yes, we know, green coffee bean extract isn’t really a weight loss drink as it’s an extract what comes in capsules. But because coffee itself is a drink we decided to include it on our website anyway.
Green coffee bean extract is one the latest weight loss crazes that’s sweeping the world. Dr. Oz (a US celebrity doctor) even did his own independent study of the supplement, with amazing results.
How Green Coffee Extract Helps With Weight Loss
Green Coffee Bean On TV
How the Ingredients Work
Green coffee beans are essentially unroasted Arabica coffee beans. The roasting process removes the chlorogenic acid, which slows the release of glucose in the body, helping to regulate blood sugar and helping to burn fat. It is also believed to help your liver break down fat more rapidly after it is consumed.
Green coffee is also high in antioxidants, which help the body stay healthy and free from toxins. These antioxidants also act as an anti-aging agent.
When you are healthy your metabolism works harder, thus allowing you to control your weight. The caffeine in green coffee also stimulates and boosts your metabolism while releasing the excess fatty acids stored by your body, allowing you to lose weight even if you don’t change your diet.
What’s inside Green Coffee Beans?
Green bean extract contains Polyphenols together with clorogenic-acids, dicaffeoylquinic-acids, and caffeoylquinic-acids. Chlorogenic-acids are cinnamic-acid by-products with organic influences generally linked to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities.
- The study that intrigued Dr. Oz was published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity Journal. In that study 16 people were given does of green coffee extract over a 22 week period. On average people who took the extract lost around 17 pounds.
- Dr. Oz’s conducted a short study where he used 100 women as volunteers and found that they lost twice as much in two weeks as the people who had taken a placebo.
- One French study found that after taking green coffee extracts for 60 days study participants lost almost 6 percent of their original weight.
- An Asian study found that taking large doses of green coffee before you eat can lead to a decrease in cellulite and a reduction of up to 30 percent of their body fat.
Green Coffee Bean Max Side Effects
Green coffee extract is approved for sale by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as supplement, meaning it is deemed to be safe if taken according to the manufacturer’s instructions. They only side effect we have found is that only very few people who have a sensitivity to caffeine that can be found in green coffee have reported restlessness and insomnia.
Which Green Coffee Extract To Buy?
Always choose products made in Europe or the USA. Most brands try to hide that it’s made in China which can be a big problem because manufacturing is not that well controlled over there.
- Avoid products containing Ephedrine. Many manufacturers use ephedrine in green coffee extract because it is a lot cheaper than the real thing, but won’t give you same weight loss benefits.
- Price. Quality products what help you lose weight cost more than £30 per bottle. This is because natural green coffee beans are not cheap. Buying in bulk can help you save money though so if you are serious about weight loss then we recommend to buy green coffee bean extract in bulk, 3-4 months worth in one go.
We have found that the green coffee bean is good choices for people who want to lose weight by increasing their body’s metabolism, fat burning capability and overall health.
The scientific evidence is sound and plentiful, and numerous user testimonials, including the women who participated in Dr. Oz’s independent study, show that green coffee extract can be very effective.
We recommend Green Coffee Bean Max because of it’s quality and good reputation. You can buy it only from their official website which can be found by clicking on the link below.